During the winter of 2017 significant flooding occurred. My strength in wisdom offer is mostly with large scale fires, but I gathered and offered some wisdom to help with that situation.
That threat has passed and we will soon transition into the fire season. I am not working on this project, TipsFromSurvivors, at this time. The last 5 years have been extra-ordinarily difficult to survive. I need rest and nurturing of the body and spirit.
Happy Spring! =)
California is breaking records for snow pack accumulation for the past 50+ years. Being prepared for potential flooding this year is very important.
TipsFromSurvivors for You
- Useful links for latest weather & road conditions
- Checklist to prepare your home for potential flooding
- Divert water with correct use of sandbags
- Handle flooding of your foundation, road or yard
- Deal with neighbor’s trees threatening your home
- Handling difficult water damage insurance claims
- Clever ideas for stress free flooding!!! (See what a Lake County resident did!)
- Detect, prevent and eliminate termites
- Set a better mouse trap. (Rains bring pests into home.)
Other Regional News
- Lake County update 2/21 Includes road closures, flooding or slides, evacuations, boating / lake status, Hidden Valley levee update, health advisory regarding flood water, sandbag status
- Other news specific to Lake County
- Oroville Dam ~ Explanation of a historic event
Click this link to return to the main news article
No story is told if there is no lesson. Be informed. Choose wisely.